Spray Tan Prices
Glow and setting powder
* PLEASE for best results make sure you follow these steps :-
* One week before tanning, please exfoliate regularly, moisturise your skin daily, ensure you are fully hydrated
* Shower 6 -12 hours before
* Shave (with a new razor) and wash before and after shaving to remove any residue from the gel strip or shaving foam
* Exfoliate, ideally with a mitt/glove, 12 hours prior to your tan
* You can apply moisturiser before your tan if you have any dry areas but must be oil free based and light
* Waxing must be done 48 hours before tanning
* DON'T use any Dove products 48 hours prior to your tan or anything super-moisturising or oil based as it will cause a barrier to your tan
* Remove make-up, deodorant and perfume before your appointment
* Wear whatever you are comfortable in to be sprayed but it must be dark loose clothing
* SPRAY TAN AND SUN BURN/PEELING DON'T GO!!
* Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops (if needed). NO socks, slippers or boots!
* Recommended to sleep in loose dark long trousers and long sleeved tops to avoid touching your skin
* Avoid sweating and water until recommended time. Will be advised on appointment (2 hours to overnight)
* First shower, rinse thoroughly only with water to remove all the bronze coating. Don't use soaps and no shaving! (You can shave lightly under your arms with a new razor)
* NO weeing in the shower as this will strip and cause streaking
* When drying, pat dry lightly, no rubbing
* Moisturise regularly to prolong your tan with non oil based moisturiser and keep hydrated
*If you have had a rapid tan, do not moisturise until after your first shower, as your tan is still developing
* At a later date, when shaving, always use a new razor with hair conditioner and not shaving gel and be as gentle as possible as this will fade your tan
*Cancellation policy: 48 hours notice is required. If less than 48 hours is given, I reserve the right to charge 50% of the original fee.